Friday, August 5, 2016

Stick It Down--August Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday!  I am back today with a layout that I created to go with the August Stick It Down Sketch. Each month, we are challenged to use a sketch to create a layout and the one for this month is below.


For my layout, I used the background as the main inspiration and included one photo instead of two. I used a longer title so I needed to overlap the patterned paper strip but overall it was inspired by the sketch. The majority of the elements included are from older Heidi Swapp collections.



Thanks for joining me today and I hope that this sketch and my project have inspired you to create a layout using this fun starting point. Make sure to head on over to the Stick It Down Blog in order to see what the other amazing design team members have created for this sketch and to show us your interpretation and project as well. Happy Crafting!

2 comments: