Thursday, August 4, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Color Combo

Happy Thursday and welcome back to another C.R.A.F.T. Challenge! This week, we have been challenged to use the color combination below to create a project. I was excited to work with this combination because it has a slight autumn feel and we are slowly moving into that time of year and seeing all of the new fall collections released.


As typical, I created a simple card using some patterned papers and a wood veneer that I had in my stash. Placing different patterns behind each leaf cut-out gave it the feel of a cut file but with a little more dimension and texture.


I hope you enjoyed seeing this simple card project and design. I can't wait to see what you create with this color combination. Make sure to visit the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog to check out the rest of the amazing work from the talented design team and to leave us a link to your project using this color combination. Happy Crafting!!


2 comments:

  1. This card is so striking!!! Love how you've layered the colors under the cut outs :)
    Susan - CRAFT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, Khristina, I love the simple layout and the gorgeous colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete