Thursday, August 18, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Christmas

Happy Thursday!! Welcome back to another week of C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. This week we are being challenged to create Christmas projects. With Back to School happening and stores already starting to fill with Halloween and Christmas products, it was a little easier for me to create a Christmas project this week! I decided to try something a little bit different and use my scrapbooking supplies to create a custom gift wrap look. Some tissue paper, washi tape, and a few fun embellishments and an adorable gift was easy and fun to create!! I hope that you enjoy and make sure that you visit the C.R.A.F.T. blog in order to see what the rest of the amazing design team has created. Make sure to link us up to a Christmas project of your own!


3 comments:

  1. I love this! Hugs Sheryl CRAFT teammie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love the rickrack and the cold swirly thread. Such wonderful elements for you cute gift wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic :) Love hounds tooth check, and what a great idea adding a cute image and the other cool elements :)
    Susan - CRAFT teamie

    ReplyDelete