Monday, August 15, 2016

Bash Your Stash Challenge: Bash It: Office Supplies

I am so happy to share that I have been asked to host this week's challenge for the 2016 Bash Your Stash Facebook Group. We are going to be bashing our stashing of office supplies this week.....


It is that time of year where kids are heading back to school and fall is in the air. This week, I had a blast working with the new free Becky Higgins All About Me printables and my office supplies. If you are like me, you have a ton of random office supplies hanging around the house and I thought that it would be a blast to base a Back-to-School project on using those supplies.

My challenge to you is to create a project (any size!) that uses your office supplies as design elements. No supplies are safe….graph paper, notebook paper, post-its, file folders, dig into that stash and try something new! Here is what I created using mainly office supplies. I hope that you will also visit me on You Tube and check out the process video that goes with it! 






I can’t wait to see what you create!  Here are the links to my process video and the free Becky Higgins printables. Make sure to visit the 2016 Bash Your Stash Facebook Group to participate in this fun challenge! Happy Crafting!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love how you are so creative. That Bash Your Supplies is a must for anyone who loves supplies. I gathered all mine and should send a photo but alas, my camera is lost in this mess. My grand daughter comes over and we can sit for hours using the stuff I have to make awesome supplies. Even at my age, it's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete