Wednesday, August 24, 2016

SpiegelMom Scraps: Wacky Wednesday: Process Video: Don't Grow Up!

Welcome back to another Wacky Wednesday with SpiegelMom Scraps! I am SO super excited for you to check out this week's layout and process video. I worked with the brand new Cool Kid collection from Crate Paper and let me just say it is AMAZING!!!!  I am in love with it all from the black and silver details to the beautiful colors to the boy themed pieces....it is just perfect and goes so well with all of the fun sequins in the SpiegelMom Scraps store as well.

Make sure to stop by my YT channel and check out this week's process video for the layout...you definitely don't want to miss this one! Make sure to take the time to subscribe while you are over there so that you don't miss out on any of the fun!!!

So....introducing....this week's layout....


See what I mean....SUPER fun!!  From the mixed media components to the sequins and enamel dots. From the puffy stickers to the fun patterned papers, I am just in love with this collection! For the background, I used some black texture paste with a Tim Holtz stencil and then I dressed it up with three colors of mist splatters, enamel dot stars and circles, and lots of sequins.

From the SpiegelMom Scraps Store.....I used portions of three different sequin mixes. The ones I worked with this week are: Amy's Sprinkles, Wedding Bells, and Lilac Twinkle.

Here are a few more close-up images of some of the details....



I really hope that you enjoyed this week's Wacky Wednesday process video and layout. I had SO much fun making it and working with this incredible new collection from Crate Paper. Don't forget to check out all the goodies at SpiegelMom Scraps and use the code Khristina15 for 15% off of your purchase! Make sure to stop by my YT channel and check out the process video....Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment