Wednesday, August 3, 2016

SpiegelMom Scraps: Process Video: Summer!

Happy Wednesday and welcome to the first Wacky Wednesday for SpiegelMom Scraps. Each Wednesday you can expect to see a process video on my You Tube channel as well as the SpiegelMom Scraps You Tube channel. I will also be showing some extra details here on my blog each week. Please make sure to visit me on You Tube....like and subscribe so you don't miss out on any of the fun!

This week, I had a blast playing with the Elle's Studio Sunny Days Collection along with the Sunny Smiles sequins from the SpiegelMom Scraps Store which you can find here. I also used the four inch Normandy doilies as well as the turquoise heart felties. Make sure to visit the store to check out these beautiful, fun products! Use the code Khristina15 for a 15% discount too!!




I hope that you enjoyed this fun summer layout! Make sure to check out the process video on my You Tube channel!! I would love to see what you are creating to document your summer too! Happy Wacky Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment