Wednesday, August 17, 2016

SpiegelMom Scraps: Wacky Wednesday: Wanderlust

Happy Wacky Wednesday! This week I am sharing another SpiegelMom Scraps project using the monthly challenge for the Facebook Group (15minutes to Scrap with SpiegelMom Scraps). If you haven't joined, make sure to head over to Facebook and join our fun group! This month, the challenge was designed by design team member, Lisa Kingston. She challenged everyone to create a bucket list themed layout about something that you would really like to do someday but haven't done yet. She also supplied a mood board and sketch to help with the creating. Below, you can see the mood board as well as the sketch.


I loved the beautiful colors and design of this layout and wanted to create a layout about my love of travel and all of the places that are still on my ever-growing travel bucket list. The color combinations seemed to work perfectly with the new Millie and June collection from Fancy Pants and so I jumped right in! Here is my final layout as well as some close-up photographs as well. I hope that you will take the time to visit my YT channel and check out the process video for this layout. While you are there, please subscribe so you don't miss out on any of the fun!




I really hoped that you enjoyed this layout and that you will play along with our monthly challenge this month over at 15minutes to Scrap with SpiegelMom Scraps! Make sure to check out the SpiegelMom Scraps store and all of the amazing goodies there. Use the code Khristina15 for 15% off of your total purchase! Happy Wacky Wednesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment