Wednesday, August 10, 2016

SpiegelMom Scraps: Wacky Wednesday Process Video: I'm With the Band

Happy Wacky Wednesday and welcome back to another week of SpiegelMom Scraps inspiration! I am up on my You Tube channel as well as the SpiegelMom Scraps YT channel with a fun process video using the new Cool Kid collection from Crate Paper. It is a really fun collection to work with and I paired it up with some amazing sequins from the SpiegelMom Scraps store to create a winning combination!

The sequin packs I used this week included: Amy's Sprinkles, Believe in You, and Magical Day in the Park! Make sure to stop by the shop and check them out: Scrap Store

Here is my layout this week for my Disney Vacation album. I loved these photos of my two boys playing the African drums in the Animal Kingdom and this was the perfect opportunity to use some bright, fun new products. Make sure to click on over to my YT channel to watch the process video for this layout as well by clicking here. 







I hope you enjoyed this layout and found some new inspiration that you can translate into your own projects! Make sure to check out the process video and subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out on any of the fun! Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment