Wednesday, September 7, 2016

SpiegelMom Scraps Wacky Wednesday Process Video: One Wild Ride

Welcome back to another Wacky Wednesday with SpiegelMom Scraps! This week, I am taking on Felicia's September challenge over on our 15 Minutes to Scrap with SpiegelMom Scraps Facebook Group. Her challenge for the month is to create a layout that (1) uses a combination of new and old products and (2) uses one new photo and one old photo. This was a really fun challenge and gave me a chance to play with some of my brand new Dear Lizzy Saturday collection. I have a process video that coordinates with this layout and you can find that by clicking here. My channel is really growing and there are lots of new and exciting things coming later this month so make sure to subscribe while you are over there so that you don't miss a thing! 

 

I loved being able to incorporate the acrylic "Wild" piece from one of my Ali Edwards Story Kits as well as several elements from the new Dear Lizzy Saturday collection. I added just a few sequins from the SpiegelMom Scraps store in place of enamel dots in my embellishment clusters. That is one of my favorite uses for sequins because it is subtle but adds a little extra pop! This set is the "A Mermaid's Tale" mix and can be found in the SpiegelMom Scraps online store. If you need some new fun embellishments and mixed media supplies, make sure to use the code Khristina15 to get a discount on your purchase. 




I hope that you enjoyed this layout and I can't wait to see what you create for Felicia's September Challenge. Make sure to link us to your project over in the Facebook group in order to be entered to win a fun prize this month! As always, Happy Crafting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment