Thursday, September 8, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Easel Card

Happy Thursday!!  Today it is time for another C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and this week we were challenged to create an easel card. Now, being primarily a scrapbooker, I had never created an easel card before so I even had to google the directions on how to cut and fold the paper correctly to make it work! Sad but true...

I had recently picked up an adorable new pack of die cut ephemera pieces from my local scrapbook store called Odds and Ends: Flea Market that was created by Doodlebug Designs. Let me just say, it is beyond adorable! The colors are perfect for fall and the aqua is just the most perfect shade. It even came with 78 pieces so I have plenty more to create with....so cute!

Here is the card that I came up with this week. I used foam adhesive squares to pop up several elements including the word "Fall" which holds the card open. I even got to throw one of my favorite felties from the SpiegelMom Scraps store in the cloud at the top...you definitely wanna check out some of those! Make sure to use the code Khristina15 to get a discount on your order if you need some sequin mixes, cork shapes, or felt shapes too!


I really hope that you enjoyed seeing my very first easel card! It was a lot easier to create than I thought and I think it is just adorable. I can't wait to send it off to a good friend. I really hope that you feel inspired to create this week and I challenge you to try something new that you have never created before--maybe even an easel card for this challenge! Make sure to head over to the C.R.A.F.T. blog to see what the rest of the design team has created and to link us up to your project so that we can show you some love and support too. Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment