Thursday, September 15, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Christmas

Happy Thursday!! Welcome back for another week of C.R.A.F.T. challenges. This week, we have been challenged to create a Christmas project. The new winter product lines are just being released and for many December Daily plans are underway so this is great timing to start thinking winter and Christmas. As is my typical style, I like to create simple cards that have an impact but don't take a lot of time or supplies. Here is my card design for this week....




This was a super quick and easy look to create using only scraps. I used a hexagon punch to create three ornaments and inked the edges with black ink. I then stuck them to my card using dimensional adhesive. I added some forest green hand-stitching for the strings as well as three adorable Maggie Holmes ribbon bows that I picked up super cheap at Tuesday Morning. Last step...add a phrase with glitter foam Thickers and some inking around the edges. Quick, easy, and adorable...my favorite type of card!

I hope that you feel inspired to create a Christmas project this week! Whether you choose to create something quick and easy or something detailed and complex, I hope that you will share your creations with us over on the C.R.A.F.T. blog! Make sure to check out what the rest of the amazing design team has created while you are there! Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fab card, hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT teamie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would never guess this was designed from scraps, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use up scraps, Khristina! A gorgeous Christmas card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete