Monday, January 16, 2017

Stick It Down--January Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday! Welcome to another month of Stick It Down sketches. This month I am in LOVE with the sketch. There is enough simplicity to allow for lots of interpretation differences. If you haven't seen all of the different takes by the design team, you absolutely must check them out. I was BLOWN AWAY!! Here is the lovely sketch this month....




I worked with the Fancy Pants Golden Days collection to create this fun layout centered around baking and making cookies for my son's classroom cookie exchange. Below, you can check out the whole layout as well as a few close-up photos.









Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my layout as well as the sketch for this month. Make sure to stop by the Stick It Down blog to check out the work of the rest of the design team and to create a layout using this sketch that you can share with us as well. Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment