Thursday, January 19, 2017

CRAFT Challenge #399 Christmas

Happy Thursday!
 
It's time for another CRAFT challenge and this week, we are revisiting Christmas. I grabbed some leftover supplies from my Christmas stash before I put it all away and created this fun shaker card. I grabbed a Christmas tag and backed it with two different patterned papers. I then pulled out a bunch of snowflakes from the coordinating ephemera pack. I added some sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps to the 4x6 packet and sealed it up easily on the back. Those 4x6 fuse pockets are perfect for creating quick and easy shaker pockets.


Thanks so much for visiting! Make sure to head on over to the CRAFT website to check out the Christmas creations from the rest of the design team and to leave us a link to a Christmas project that you have created. Happy Crafting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment