Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Scrap the Boys Design Team and February Challenge



Good Morning! I am super excited to be starting work with the Scrap the Boys Design Team this month. I have loved watching and seeing all of their challenges over the past year and I am SO excited to be playing along now. This month, the challenge is to create a layout about something NEW. There are so many different ways to interpret this challenge which is part of the fun. I thought about creating something about new Christmas gifts or new goals for the year. I also could have created a layout about a new school year, playing a new sport, or new adventures whether big or small. I decided to create a layout about a small part of our travel adventures that we look forward to as a family...trying new restaurants and foods in new locations. You can see the layout I created below as well as watch the process video for more detailed information and my thought process.


I used two different boy product lines that I have been enjoying working with lately. One is from Crate Paper called Cool Kid and the other is from Bella Blvd. called Alex. Both collections coordinate really well together and allowed me to add in little elements from my older product stash which always makes me happy!
 



I hope that you enjoyed my take on this month's challenge and that you will visit the design team page to check out what the rest of the design team created. Please play along this month and share your work so that I can see what you are creating for the boys in your life as well. Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment