Monday, April 25, 2016

Use Your Stuff Challenge: Scraps

Happy Monday and welcome to a new challenge over on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog. This week, we have been challenged to dive into that box of scraps that we all have to create a project. Scraps are one of my favorite things to use because you can do so much with them. I hope you enjoy my layout this week and a few close up shots of the different embellishment clusters. Layered photo mats are one of my favorite design elements and scraps are perfect to use to add tiny peeks of color and detail to the various layers.



I can't wait to see what you come up with for using your scraps this week. Pull out that scrap bin and create something amazing! Be sure to visit the Use Your Stuff blog to check out the work from the other design team members and to leave us a link to check out your project using scraps. Happy Crafting!!


1 comment:

  1. I like all your layers and the little bits and pieces peeking out all over. How cool!

    ReplyDelete