Friday, April 1, 2016

MEG Designs: Mellifluous

Happy Friday!
   I am here today with a layout for the MEG Designs Design Team this week. This is the newest collection from MEG Designs which is called Mellifluous and it is amazing for all of those musical pages that you need to create. From playing instruments to music playlists, there is something for everyone in this collection. You do not have to be a digital scrapper to enjoy these files. I create all of my layouts in the traditional way and just print these details to enhance my photos. I encourage you to check out the MEG Designs shop over at The Digital Press.
  My son received a mini drum set for his birthday and it was the one gift that he had asked for and asked for since much before Christmas even! He had to set it up right away and was so proud of his skills. It was a joy to watch! For this layout, I used several of the papers from the Mellifluous collection as well as the elements collection including the hand scripted words of the title which are also included.  Make sure to visit The Digital Press to see the rest of the Mellifluous collection as well as what the rest of the design team created!

No comments:

Post a Comment