Thursday, July 7, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Sketch

Happy Thursday! This week on the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge we have been challenged to create a project using a sketch. This was a fairly basic sketch to use and I tried to stick pretty closely to the elements that were within the sketch.  Below, I have included a picture of the sketch that we need to use this week.


For my project, I created the card below. The chipboard piece that I used was from the Crate Paper Little You Girl Collection.  All of the patterned papers came from a paper pad from Teresa Collins that is just called Blush. I even managed to pull out some very old mini brads and some sparkly black alpha chips from Me and My Big Ideas. 


Overall, this card came together pretty quickly and would be adorable tucked into the top of a gift for a baby shower. I hope that you enjoyed this project and make sure to head on over to the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog to see what everyone else on the design team created as well as to link us to a project that you create with this sketch. Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet, Khristina! A lovely baby card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete