Thursday, July 21, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Christmas

Happy Thursday!  That means it's time for another C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and this week we are being challenged to create a Christmas project! It is really important to me that I am able to show quick and simple card designs using up some leftover scraps or a few details that make a statement. I am a scrapbooker and memory keeper first, however, cards are a great way for me to use up those extras and send a personal touch. Keeping with that, here is my project for this week....a few torn strips of scrap paper, a leftover tag, and a wood veneer sediment...boom...cute card! The finishing detail of some pink Stickles adds just enough pop to make this card unique!


I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to grab some of your leftovers and create a fun Christmas project this week! Make sure to visit the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog to see the amazing creations from the rest of the design team and to show us your Christmas project as well. Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Christmas card, Khristina, a great way of using up scraps!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Christmas card, Khristina, a great way of using up scraps!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete