Friday, September 8, 2017

Clique Kits Blog Hop


Welcome to my blog! If you are here for the 2017-2018 Clique Kits Fall/Winter Design Team Introduction Blog Hop you have come to the right place. Clique Kits has so much planned for this term and we cannot wait to meet you, create with you, and inspire you.

Here is the list of blogs to visit in today’s hop. In case you get lost, these links will be posted on every blog including your final destination…the Clique Kits Blog. It wouldn’t be a celebration without a giveaway, and one lucky blog hopper will be randomly selected to win an October kit! 
To enter to win, simply like and follow Clique Kits on Facebook and/or Instagram, and follow the Clique Kits blog. In addition, leave a comment with some love on each blog. We would love it if you tag a friend along the way, and both you and your friend will be granted additional entries. The more you share, the more chances to win. So here we go!


Maryam P.  http://maryamperez.blogspot.com/

Khristina  S.http://redefinedkreative.blogspot.com/   ***You are here***




Now...a little about me! Welcome....welcome! I live in sunny Arizona with my husband and three adventurous kiddos. We are super travel obsessed and love adventures big and small. I have been creating and memory keeping ever since I was child and love being able to inspire others to create. I love combining products in unique ways with subtle mixed media and lots of bold accents. One of my scrappy besties says that my style is trendy eclectic with bold accents and since that sounds so exciting to me, I am going with it! My absolute favorite technique is hand-stitching! I can't wait to get to know you and inspire you to work with your kits in new and fun ways. 

You can find more of my work by visiting me on social media here:
       Instagram: www.instagram.com/khristinasorge

Here's a little taste of some layouts that I have created with my Clique Kits in the past....


I also have a couple of process videos coming this weekend using my September kit. I would love it if you would take a second and subscribe to my channel so you don't miss a thing. This term is going to be a blast!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Next you are on to check out the super talented Reka

See you again soon and Happy Crafting!! 


6 comments:

  1. Clique Kits has had the great fortune of turning some of our awesome subscribers into DT members--especially those with so much passion for this craft! We love how you represent everything we are about at Clique Kits-trendy eclectic-yes that's it! Welcome to our newest team member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see you on the team and can't wait to see what you create with the kits to come! (P.S. Congrats on your secret not so secret club adventure! 😊)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooww hermosos diseños ha mostrado me encantan !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, Welcome to the Clique Team Khristina!! I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to see you grow and see all the amazing things you will create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations!!! Congratulation on joining the design team!! Looking forward to seeing more of your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete