Friday, March 25, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge DT Call

The ladies over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge are having a design team call right now and part of the challenge was to create a blog post to showcase some of our favorite work. I am primarily a scrapbooker at heart although I dabble in party decor projects and card making sometimes as well. I would love to be on this design team as a way to bring a different and unique perspective to the team which includes many card makers. I love to learn new techniques and also inspire others to create!

If you are interested in applying as well, head on over to the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge design team call information page linked here.

Without further ado....here are a few of my favorite layouts that I have created recently. Enjoy the layout share!!






3 comments:

  1. Great pages Khristina! I started as a scrapper and I am still the memory keeper of my family. I agree, you would add another dimension of crafting to our little CRAFT DT. Thanks for throwing you hat in the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for applying for our DT, keep your eyes peeled and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layouts Kristina, you would bring something new to the DT.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete