Sunday, April 30, 2017

Scrap the Boys May Challenge

Welcome to a new month and another month of Scrap the Boys challenges! Today is a busy day on my blog as I have a couple of different design team projects going on to welcome in the month of May. Make sure to check my channel for a couple of different process videos that will be released today! There is even more fun coming on International Scrapbooking Day on the 6th so make sure to visit my channel then... 

This month, the theme for Scrap the Boys is to create a layout for Mother's Day with boys. Having two boys, this was a super easy challenge for me. I also immediately knew what picture I wanted to use. At my kids' school, there is a huge Mother-Son Event once a year and a photo one of the other moms took for us is what I used for this layout. Here is what I created using mostly scraps!





I hope that you enjoy seeing my take on this theme and that you will check out the process video as well! Please consider subscribing as there are lots of things coming soon for NSD!!

You can find the video here.....

Make sure to stop by the Scrap the Boys Challenge blog to see the creations from the rest of the design team and to share your project with us as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment