Monday, February 13, 2017

Stick it Down February Challenge

Happy Monday!
  It is time for another Stick It Down Sketch Challenge and the sketch for February is a really fun one. There are so many different options of what you could create with this layout. The design team also did an awesome job of creating a wide variety of projects so make sure you stop by and check out all of the layouts.

The sketch for February looks like:



I decided to work with hand stitching for this layout so I just traced and stitched circles of lots of different colors in the background for the main design element. 

Playing with the Shimelle Go Now Go collection and layering up all sorts of 6x6 patterned papers and pieces of ephemera completed the look. I kept my embellishments subtle to really highlight the photo and stitching details. Adding the little cork hearts and the tiny navy sticker hearts from Studio Calico tied everything together and added a little fun. I hope that you enjoy seeing what I created. Make sure to stop by Stick It Down and check out the rest of the projects. Make sure to leave us a link to a project you create with this month's sketch. I can't wait to see your work! Happy Crafting!!

1 comment: