Thursday, September 29, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Fantasy

Happy Thursday and welcome to another week of C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. This week, our topic is Fantasy! As always, I wanted to create a card that was quick, easy, and made a statement.


I had the perfect sticker sheet for the topic from Graphic 45 called the Enchanted Forest Collection Cardstock Stickers. I added some gold thread behind my image and then used dimensional adhesive squares to elevate the center panel image of the fairy. I added a border sticker and a phrase from my favorite Tim Holtz phrase sticker book and the card was complete. Quick...easy...unique...done! I hope that you will join us over on the C.R.A.F.T. blog as the rest of the design team shares their Fantasy themed cards. Make sure to show us your work as well to be entered to win a fun prize! Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Khristina, this is totally GORGEOUS! I love the peacock colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete