Friday, July 1, 2016

Process Video, Project, and an Awesome Announcement: All I Need

Good Morning!  Today is the day of a few really amazing announcements so make sure you stick around, check back, and join in on the fun! I am so excited to announce that I have joined the design team over at Scrap it with a Song starting this month and my first project is up today!  The challenge for this month for my group was to create a layout based upon the song "All I Need" by Radiohead. I used both the lyrics and the album cover artwork (see below) as inspiration for this layout. I hope you enjoy and I would love to have you visit my You Tube channel where you can see a process video for this layout as well.

Here is the album cover that inspired the background of my layout....Make sure to check out the process video to learn how to create this background easily!!!

And....the final layout and details.




I can't wait to share more projects with you as part of the Scrap It with a Song design team!! Make sure to check out their website to see all of the other amazing work from the design team and to participate in the challenge as well. Don't forget....more announcements are coming today! Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment